1-TDC Joint and Muscle Cream – 2 oz. Travel Size Jar
The 1-TDC® 2oz jar is a convenient package that can be easily carried in a purse, briefcase, golf bag, etc. And, it can be carried onto an airplane due to its small size.
1-TDC® Cream…the Gold Standard for Joint & Muscle Topical Soothing Relief?
- Rapidly and highly absorbed, reaching deep into muscles and joints
- Paraben free
- Clinically tested, published in respected peer-reviewed medical journals
- Safe and effective
- Expect results in 5-10 minutes
1-TDC® for Athletes
- 1-TDC® Joint and Muscle cream is a great tool for professional and amateur athletes to be used as a pre and post work out solution.
1. What is 1-TDC®?
1-TDC® stands for TetraDecanol Complex, it is its molecular name. 1-TDC® is a cellular lubricant taken in soft gel form that promotes increased flexibility and healthy joint function. 1-TDC® is also available as a fast acting topical cream that absorbs rapidly and provides remarkable joint & muscle results.
2. How does 1-TDC® work?
Essentially, 1-TDC® is a cellular lubricator working throughout the body. 1-TDC® supports healthy fluids that cushion bones and joints to promote flexibility and mobility. When using 1-TDC® over time, joints and the surrounding tissues have an opportunity to promote healthy joint function. Due to it’s unique absorption properties, as a topical cream it gives localized immediate comfort, while the supplement provides a total body benefit.
3. What is 1-TDC® made from?
1-TDC® is a patented complex blend of special fatty acids derived from beef tallow.
4. How does the effectiveness of 1-TDC® compare to other natural joint health products available today?
1-TDC® provides support to a wide range of joint health issues including sports injuries, muscles, tendons and deep tissues. Most users find its beneficial effects are superior to and much faster acting thanGlucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and other natural joint health products.
5. Should I use both the 1-TDC® supplement and 1-TDC® cream?
Both oral and topical applications are shown to be equally effective. The 1-TDC® technology will be absorbed whether taken orally or used topically. Initially, it is wise to use both the 1-TDC® cream to concentrate on localized issues and the 1-TDC® supplement to benefit the whole body. Over time, people tend to continue using the 1-TDC® supplement daily for a total body benefit and the topical cream for fast acting comfort for acute conditions.
6. What is the protocol in using 1-TDC® for practices utilizing the latest laser and decompression therapies?
1-TDC® is an ideal adjunct to both laser and decompression therapy. Many of our clients are now adding 1-TDC® capsules as a standard part of their protocol to optimize the effects of a laser and decompression session. Please note that 1-TDC® cream is not recommended with laser treatments that heat the tissues. 1-TDC® topical cream has a cooling effect and patients should use the cream after their laser session or an hour prior to the session.
7. Can 1-TDC® work well in conjunction with taking glucosamine and/or chondroitin?
Glucosamine may assist in the rebuilding of cartilage and the overall structure of the joint, although clinical trial data has shown mixed results. 1-TDC® provides continuous lubrication and promotes healthy cell membranes, resulting in increased mobility and joint comfort. The bottom line is that they can work together. However, the benefit of 1-TDC® is far more pronounced. In addition, because 1-TDC® provides a cellular lubricating effect, there are several potential areas of benefit beyond only joints.
8. Can 1-TDC® be given with fish oils?
Absolutely. In fact 1-TDC® has some fish oil as one of its components. While 1-TDC® contains fish oil, it is not enough to be considered a therapeutic dose. Therefore, we encourage you to continue using your fish oil supplement along with 1-TDC®.
9. How do I set up an account?
Please contact Elite Science at 1-888-492-5965.
10. Can I purchase Elite Science products directly from you as a patient or consumer?
Yes. All products are available on this website or you can purchase them through your chiropractor, physical therapist or naturopath.