1-TDC Dual Action Twist-Off Soft Gel – 120 count
The 120 count bottle of 1-TDC® is a 4-month supply for a 25-50 pound pet. The monthly cost to maintain both your pet’s periodontal health and joint & muscle health with this size is only $15 per month for a 25-50 pound animal and only $7.50 for a small animal 25 pounds and under.
The more you buy, the more you save!
1-TDC® Dual Action is a new generation of fatty acid oil technology with a different molecular structure and properties beyond fish oil and glucosamine.
Watch the 1-TDC video below and learn more…
Your dog or cat will view 1-TDC® as a treat. Because of its natural beef flavor, 1-TDC® is palatable and easy-to-use.
- Under 25 lbs – 1 capsule daily for 30 days, then 1 capsule every other day thereafter
- Over 25 lbs – 2 capsules daily per 50 lbs for 30 days, then 1 capsule daily per 50 lbs thereafter
The new 1-TDC® heart shape twist-off is Easy to Open
See diagram below. Just hold the small heart and twist the big heart.
How to Administer for Dogs
After twisting open the capsule:
For Dual Action Benefit:
To receive both periodontal and joint/muscle benefits, apply the contents to the upper gums of your dog. A small portion will be absorbed into the gums and provide the periodontal benefit and the rest will be swallowed and circulate throughout the body to provide the muscle and joint benefits.
For Joint & Muscle Benefit Only:
Simply feed the entire capsule or just the contents to your dog as a treat. It will be swallowed and circulate throughout the body to provide the muscle and joint benefits.
4 Ways to Administer for Dual Action Benefit for Cats
After twisting open capsule:
- Squeeze capsule and let them lick it as the contents exit the capsule
- Squeeze capsule contents onto their empty food dish and mix with a couple pieces of hard food. A cat’s natural licking motion will distribute the product onto the gums sufficiently.
- Gently squeeze the capsule contents into the mouth. Squeeze half on one side and then the reminder on the other side
- Squeeze capsule contents onto their nose or paw and they will lick it off
The one thing you should do for your cat’s and dog’s joint, muscle & oral health, above everything else, is to use 1-TDC on an ongoing basis.
1. My dog accidentally ate the entire 1-TDC® bottle, what should I do?
This is actually a common occurrence as 1-TDC® is so palatable. Your dog should be fine. In rare cases your dog may have loose stools the next day.
2. What does 1-TDC® mean?
1-TetraDecanol Complex is the molecular name. 1-TDC® is a patented blend of fatty acid oils.
3. What is 1-TDC® made from?
1-TDC® is a proprietary blend of fatty acid oils from beef tallow.
4. If my pet is allergic to beef can I use 1-TDC®?
Yes, allergies come from protein and 1-TDC® is a fatty acid. So, your pet should be safe.
5. What are the major differences between 1-TDC® and fish oil?
1-TDC® has an affinity for white blood cells which makes it a more targeted and effective solution. Additionally, 1-TDC® is transdermal which gives it the ability to effectively be absorbed and work locally.
6. Does 1-TDC® replace the need for fish oil?
Omega 3 fish oils provide great general health benefits. However, when it comes to joint health, 1-TDC® provides superior results. Also, fish oils provide very limited periodontal benefit. Therefore, continue to use fish oils for general health and add 1-TDC® for superior gum and joint health results.
6. How does 1-TDC® as a joint health solution compare to glucosamine, HA & fish oil?
1-TDC® provides superior results due to its unique properties. Put it to the test. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
7. Is 1-TDC® economical?
YES, it is significantly less expensive than other joint health products and provides twice the benefits, supporting both gum and joint health.
8. How long before I see results?
Periodontal improvements can be seen as early as one week and steady improvement will continue over the next two months. Joint health improvements are typically noticeable in one week for small dogs and cats; two weeks for medium size dogs; and three weeks for large dogs. Again, steady improvement can be expected over the following two months.
9. How palatable is 1-TDC®?
It is extremely palatable since it is derived from beef tallow. Pets see it as a treat…even cats.
10. Does 1-TDC® replace the need for a dental cleaning?
NO. Teeth cleaning is important for removing plaque and tartar, a key element to oral health. 1-TDC® addresses the other key element of oral health……it targets the health of the gums directly. 1-TDC® should be used with every dental cleaning and procedure because it complements and enhances those procedures. Additionally, 1-TDC® is an excellent choice in situations when teeth cleaning cannot be performed for some reason. It will keep the gums healthy, which will provide a strong support structure for the teeth and overall oral health.
11. If I am only using 1-TDC® for joint health, do I need to squeeze it on the gums?
NO, just feed it as a treat.